Whats Up 20 Somethings!
So, these are two items I got from the Clicks Curls event and I was very excited to try them out because I’ve heard so many amazing things about this range.
So let me start by telling you a bit about these products before I get started, okuuuuur?
The L’Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Low Shampoo:
- It contains no foam or sulphate surfactants.
- It’s enriched with 6 flower extracts for dry, fragile hair.
- It offers gentle cleansing with the non-foaming formula which delicately removes impurities.
- The Low Shampoo offers Easy detangling and anti-breakage thanks to the balm texture.
- The formula is gentle and provides nourishment to the hair fibre, which leaves your hair feeling soft to the touch.
The L’Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Curl Nourishment Masque:
- The ultra-rich formula is infused with Amla Oil and 6 precious flower oils.
- The masque envelops each fibre providing extreme nourishment without weighing the hair down.
- It has a buttery texture and a great fragrance which restores softness and increases elasticity and provides shine to your curls.
So, usually, I don’t like using commercial brands like L’Oreal – Whenever a big brand like this comes out with a “Natural Hair Product” it’s usually useless. But a lot of brands have stepped up their game and realised that women of South Africa don’t have hair like the rest of the world and we need shampoos and products that cater to our natural hair needs. But for a long time, I didn’t wanna try this product, even when my mom was on my case about this new L’Oreal for curly hair- I was just like, they’re not a traditional Natural hair care brand so I don’t trust it.
But then, I started hearing great things from the curly haired ladies in my life and I decided, I had to try it. Which is why it worked out great that I received it at the Clicks Curls Event.
So I Have been using these products for the past week and a half, I’ve used the Low Shampoo every second day and used the Nourishment Masque on every second wash.
And I love it.
Like, I don’t know what they did with this range but my hair feels like silk after I’ve used it. It’s made my hair extremely easy to comb through while the product is in- I’m a huge fan of the Low Shampoo, it’s so conditioning that you don’t really feel the need use a conditioner after you’ve cleansed your hair.
When my curls dry, they are extremely soft and bouncy as hell, and girl – TALK ABOUT SHINE!!
I can’t tell you which product works better as I have been using them in conjunction. I do use a leave-in conditioner after the Low Shampoo just to eliminate frizz and keep my hair in check for longer but honestly, you could go without a leave-in conditioner and still have extremely soft and luxurious curls. All I can say that this range is amazing and I’m sure the other products in it will yield amazing results like these did.
And I’m not even been paid to say that. I reviewed these products out of my own because, You deserve the best guys.
Let me know in the comments if you’ve tried any of the L’Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Range!