A few weeks ago, I was gifted the new Blistex Lip Serum and I really enjoyed using the product, so I thought I’d write a review about it!
Here is some information on the product:
- Blistex is America’s leading lip care range.
- The Conditioning Lip Serum works to restore your lips and will help maintain super-hydrated and conditioned lips.
- It comes with a unique, dose control pump dispenser that releases just the right amount of the concentrated serum for the optimal effectiveness.
- The formula consists of olive and avocado oils, Vitamin E and Omega-3 fatty acids which ensures immediate conditioning and unparalleled lip care!
- It retails for around R120 at all leading pharmacies and stores in South Africa.
It feels so great when you apply it for the first time, it’s actually hard to stick to the recommended dose which comes out of the pump dispenser. (You’ll want to smother your lips in it.)
Once applied, my lips appeared and felt immediately more hydrated and cared for. The serum lasts quite long on your lips and you won’t feel the need to reapply it every few hours. I use it about twice a day – mornings and evenings.
I love the packaging, it’s sleek and the pump dispenser really helps when it comes to application.
I did feel that it left a layer of product on my lips, that peeled off after a few hours, an annoying element of the product, but I think it’s because I was applying too much at first, once I stuck to applying one pump per application- the problem was solved.
I’ve been a loyal user of the Blistex DCT lip range, so I was very excited to receive the latest in the innovative Blistex range. I’m pleased with the results this product has delivered.
R120 may seem a bit pricy for a lip product, but if you want results, this is the product for you!
Until Next time!
Featured on CTInsider.
[quotcoll orderby=”random” limit=1 tags=”T01″]